Hello Auburn Bay Residents,
We just want to let everyone know that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and will provide updates, if needed.
The health and safety of our residents, program participants, staff, and instructors are of the highest importance to the Auburn Bay Residents Association. Therefore, in addition to our regular building cleaning and sanitization, we have implemented the following steps:
- Extra sanitizing of high-volume touch areas (for example, but not limited to, doorknobs, light switches, pin pads, etc.).
- Sanitizing program equipment before and after each class with extra-strength sanitizer.
- Asking any staff or instructors who feel unwell to stay home.
What can you do to help?
- If you, or your child, are feeling unwell, or if you have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please refrain from attending programs at Auburn House. If you are concerned about your child’s, or your own, health, please contact your health care provider or call Healthlink at 8-1-1.
- Please wash your hands when entering and leaving Auburn House and avoid touching your face.
- Hand sanitization stations already exist throughout Auburn House. Please make use of these stations.
Rest assured, we are monitoring the situation and will continue to communicate with any updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. For more information on the COVID-19 outbreak, please see the Government of Alberta’s “COVID-19 coronavirus info for Albertans:” http://bit.ly/2IEb2HY”