Hey Auburn Bay,
The ABRA has teamed up with ParticipACTION to offer our first ever ABRA ParticipACTION Passport Challenge! From June 14-18, the ABRA will be offering a variety of FREE outdoor fitness classes & activities for ALL AGES!* We will offer:
- FREE Outdoor Fun-ctional Fitness with Rita (Ages 18+, but best for seniors or individuals with limited joint mobility)
- FREE Outdoor Boot Camp with Lori (Ages 16+)
- FREE Outdoor Yoga Flow with Teresa (Ages 16+)
- FREE Outdoor Yoga for Teens with Teresa (Ages 12-15)
- FREE Junior Tennis with Coach Alicia (Ages 4-6, 7-12)
- FREE GIRLS ONLY Prince Basketball with Coach Will (Ages 7-9)
- FREE Kids Dance with Unleashed Dance Company’s Erin Prosser (Ages 3-6)
- FREE Multi-Sport with Sportball (Ages 3-5)
- FREE Parented Multi-Sport with Sportball (Ages 2-3 + parent)
- FREE Zumbini with Bogi (Ages 0-3 + parent)
- As well as a FREE virtual Auburn Bay 5k Walk/Run for all ages!
For anyone who cannot attend in-person, ParticipACTION will also be offering FREE, virtual #RetroActive ‘Fit Breaks’ every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in June.
Join one, or more, of our classes, or complete other activities, to fill out a digital ‘passport’ for a chance to win great prizes, such as:
- A FitBit Inspire 2 and Hydro Flask from Sport Chek Southtrail Crossing (valued at $180)!
- One of four A&W Auburn Bay Gift Bags (valued at $80 each) to fuel up for fitness!
- Dinner for four (a large pizza, 4 pops, and a salad or order of wings) from Boston Pizza Seton to fuel up for fitness!
- A free program registration from the ABRA!
- And more!
Every participant will receive a free bottle of water (compliments of Save On Foods – Seton) and a free pin from ParticipACTION (while supplies last).
*The ABRA will adhere to All COVID-19 restrictions at the time of this event, including if these restrictions result in event modifications.
**All prizes will be determined by random draw on June 21, 2021. ABRA staff are not eligible for prizes.