Welcome Back, Auburn Bay!
Beginning July 1, 2021, the following restrictions will be lifted at Auburn House:
- Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- No more reservations for park/beach access.
- Tennis court reservations will remain in effect.
- Guest allowances increase to 5 per household per day
- Youth aged 12 to 15 are allowed 2 per day, which count toward the 5 per household maximum.
- Mobile infants (i.e., crawling) are considered guests.
- No more time slots or park clearing.
- No more one way traffic through the park.
- Gatehouse will be open from 12pm to 8pm daily for check-in and concession.
Please note that as per the City of Calgary mask bylaw, masks are still mandatory to access the Auburn House facility. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Due to registered programs and summer camps, the gymnasium will not be available until September.
ABRA will be taking facility bookings beginning August 1, 2021.
The process for signing out boats will remain the same at this time. Please ensure that you bring your phone to do so!
ABRA staff and management are thrilled to welcome our residents back to our amenities in full and we would like to thank you all for your support and cooperation throughout this pandemic.