In light of the provincial announcement made on February 8, 2022, ABRA would like to highlight the following changes to Auburn House operations:
– Effective February 9, 2022, ABRA will no longer be scanning vaccine passports or checking PCR tests to gain access to our facility.
– Masks are mandatory until March 1, 2022 when entering/using the facility.
– Youth 12 & under are exempt from wearing a mask in the facility effective February 14, 2022.
– Residents will be able to gain access to the facility from the front entrance effective February 14, 2022. Until then, the Skate Change Room is still open.
– COVID health assessments for programs are still required until March 1, 2022.
– Open Gym will be available starting February 14, 2022. No pre-booking will be required. Masks must be worn by residents 13+ years of age until March 1, 2022. Please refer to AuburnBayRA.ca for designated open gym times.
– Facility rentals will begin on March 1, 2022.
We thank you all for your continued support throughout these difficult times. ABRA management, staff, and Board of Directors are thrilled that we are able to resume some level of normalcy in our operations. We are cautiously hopeful that this trend will continue.