Saturday, December 8, 2018
11:00am to 2:00pm
Advance RSVP’s are required as space is limited, and this event is for Auburn Bay RESIDENTS ONLY (one household only per RSVP). RSVP’s and your family booking fee* must be submitted through Eventbrite via AuburnBayRA.ca with the link provided below (no phone calls or emails, please). *NEW* membership cards, in accordance with the 2018 membership audit, will be required to be presented upon check-in with your Eventbrite ticket.
Spend the afternoon with great family and friends and celebrate the season! Fun crafts, delicious food, great music and horse-drawn sleigh rides will be available for all to enjoy. Don’t worry…we haven’t forgotten about the most important visitor of all…good ol’ St. Nick will be here too to take in all the Auburn House festivities with you!
* Due to the large number of no-shows and last minute cancellations we encounter for our popular holiday events, thus effecting our overall allowance for guest numbers, a nominal flat rate family booking fee ($10.00) has been incorporated to help alleviate this issue. Please refer to the link below for more details on the RSVP/Booking Fee and refund policies.
OTHER COMMON FAQ’s:
1. What’s the refund policy?
NO REFUNDS will be issued for RSVP’s submitted.
No refunds will be granted for no-shows on event day.
No refunds will be granted for cancellation of RSVP.
2. Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
Your ticket (printed or digital) is your confirmation for the event and the names on tickets presented must match the names on our RSVP guest list. In additon, *NEW* resident MEMBERSHIP CARDS WILL BE REQUIRED to be presented up on check-in with the Eventbrite ticket. Please contact the Auburn House admin office immediately (403.537.2601) if you do not yet have your NEW membership card processed, in accordance with the 2018 Membership Audit.
3. Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
The names on the tickets, and therefore, on our RSVP guest list, must match the person(s) who attend.
4. Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Tickets cannot be transferred or sold to another party.
5. Can I update my registration information?
If you require updates to your registration, please contact [email protected].