To ensure the continued safety and health of our residents and their guests during this COVID-19 outbreak, we regret to inform you that the gymnasium is closed at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Please watch our website and social media for updates.
The Auburn Bay Residents Association has an amazing gymnasium in which residents are welcome to “drop-in”. Whether you choose to shoot some hoops, play a game of floor hockey, or let your toddlers run off some energy, the gymnasium is the perfect place for your recreational needs. Please remember that this schedule is subject to change due to programs, Auburn House events, and rentals. We recommend that you call Auburn House at (403) 537-2601 to confirm drop-in availability or check out our current schedule below.
► Our Drop-In gymnasium programming consists of only non-netted sports (ex: basketball, floor hockey & dodgeball). Please Note – soccer is not permitted in the gymnasium.
► Please be aware, youth are not permitted to spectate or participate in drop-in activities which are specified as adult (18+).
► Looking for availability to play badminton, pickleball or volleyball? Due to the popularity of those activities, Auburn House management has designated time slots in the gymnasium schedule specifically for those sports.
► Please note that Auburn House facility and park close daily at 10 p.m. To respect our staff, please adhere to these hours of operation.
What to Know Before You Go:
- All users MUST check in with the Customer Service Representative prior to entering the gymnasium.
- Please note that there is a fee for guests ($5.00 per adult, $2.00 per youth).
- Indoor shoes are mandatory for gymnasium use.
- No socked feet or bare feet are permitted for safety reasons.
- No flip flops or sandals are permitted.
- No food or beverages, other than a water bottle is permitted in the gymnasium.
- **Please call to confirm open gym times during inclement weather, as day camp/program usage may change and affect these times.**
For a full list of our Rules & Regulations, please click here!
March 7, 2020: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.