Please remember that this schedule is subject to change due to programs or Auburn House events. We recommend that you call Auburn House at (403) 537-2601 to confirm drop-in availability or check out our current schedule below.
Tennis Courts Unavailable:
- Sept 12 to 14 from 9am to 12pm
- Sept 19 to 20 from 10am to 12pm
- Sept 26 from 12pm to 4pm
- Sept 27 from 9am to 4pm
- Sept 28 from 12om to 4pm
- Oct 3 from 9am to 12pm
Click the “Reserve Now” button below and choose the date and time you’d like to book for. You should receive a confirmation email once you are finished.
No, reservations are not required, however we strongly recommend that you do make a reservation in order to secure your spot.
Yes we have 4 pickleball nets located outside in the tennis courts. They can be easily pulled into place when needed.
- Please respect scheduled lesson times. The North Courts have a separate entrance you may use.
- Please honour the reservation schedule and 55-minute rotation during busy times.
- Soft soled court shoes are required.
- Chairs and other hard objects are not permitted on the courts.
- Tennis courts are for tennis and pickleball use only – no jumping, sitting, or leaning on the nets.
- Always use proper etiquette.
For a full list of our Rules & Regulations, please click here.