Saturday, April 28, 2018
9:00am to 2:00pm
Auburn House Parking Lot
A variety of clean-up, recycling & donation services will be available to all residents Saturday, April 28 from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Refer to the list below for information on available services. Please check back here for any potential updates on the confirmed list of service vendors.
*Please remember to tarp your load for transporting.*
▪ Electronics Recycling
▪ Clothing & Small Household Donations – The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta will be on site collecting your clothing and small household donations
▪ City of Calgary Waste & Compost Services – Collection of extra trash and mattresses (items that will NOT be accepted as trash: tires, household chemicals, car batteries, metals, home appliances, propane tanks, glass, paint, liquids, or home electronics and microwaves. Please review our other services available for any of the above listed items).
▪ Bottle Drive – Foothills Soccer will be on site doing a reverse bottle drive
▪ Metal Recycling – Collection of metal materials, including appliances with refrigeration for $20.00.
▪ Car Seat Recycling – Available for $10.00 per seat
Please contact the Auburn Bay Community Association ([email protected]) for any questions or inquires regarding acceptable items.
Thank you to all of the above listed organizations for their contributions of these services.
Be sure to RSVP to and attend our annual community Spring Clean Up & BBQ event, scheduled Saturday, April 21. Please view those event details here.