Hey Auburn Bay,
The ABRA ParticipACTION Passport Challenge is back for its second year! From June 14-18, 2022, the ABRA will be offering a variety of FREE fitness classes & activities for ALL AGES, including:
· FREE Seniors’ Afternoons Drop-in Indoor Curling (Ages 65+)
· FREE Tai Chi with Denis (Ages 18+ (seniors welcome))
· FREE Core Pilates with Rita (Ages 16+)
· FREE Outdoor Summer HIIT with Lori (Ages 16+)
· FREE Yoga Flow with Teresa (Ages 16+)
· FREE Teen Yoga Flow with Teresa (Ages 12-16)
· FREE Junior Tennis with Coach Alicia (Ages 4-6)
· FREE GIRLS ONLY Junior Tennis with Coach Alicia (Ages 7-12)
· FREE GIRLS ONLY Karate with Lucid Martial Arts (Ages 4-8)
· FREE Multi-Sport with Sportball (Ages 3-5)
· FREE Parented Multi-Sport with Sportball (Ages 2-3 + parent)
· FREE Zumbini with Bogi (Ages 0-3 + parent)
· FREE “Try it” Race Kayaking for Kids with the Alberta Sprint Canoe Racing Association (Ages 8-13)
Join one, or more, of our classes, or complete other activities, to fill out a digital ‘passport’* for a chance to win great prizes!
Every participant will receive a free bottle of water (compliments of Save On Foods – Seton) and a free pin from ParticipACTION (while supplies last).
Join the event on Facebook or visit www.AuburnBayRA.ca for all the details, including when each free class will open for registration!
*Digital passports will be available near the end of the week.
**All prizes will be determined by random draw on June 21, 2021. ABRA staff are not eligible for prizes.